- 501 S Main St, Elkhart, IN 46516
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Reduced delivery to local hospitals and funeral homes
- 100% satisfaction guarantee!!
- Fresh flowers from around the world daily
- Professional designers trained in latest trends
- Custom silk and dried designs, Gifts, Candles, and Chocolate
- Balloons, planters, blooming & green plants, Greeting cards
According to Elkhart Historian, Paul Thomas, there has been a floral shop at the corner of Main and Marion since the early 1930's. First it was called Pickrell's Flowers. Then in mid 1940's Vera and Richard Matzke purchased the store and renamed it Matzke Florist. They operated the store until 1985 when Stan and Linda Rupnow and their three girls purchased the store. The store was a way that Linda, a former art teacher, and Stan, a former corporate accountant, could exercise their talents and their three daughters learn about the business world. The focus of the store is customer satisfaction by creating exquisite floral arrangements that convey the feelings of their customers. Flowers whisper what words can never say! Is the Rupnow's and their staff's greatest goal. Flowers convey positive feelings to your recipient, even in times of grief. Flowers brighten up every venue they are displayed in from a small arrangement in your home to a banquet for hundreds. Flowers add a festive feel to events from a new baby greeting to a petal perfect wedding. Thank You for allowing Matzke Florist, the Rupnow's and their staff to brighten up your lives and the lives of your loved ones. Pleasing you, our customer, is the reason we are professional florists. Try our services, you will like us, we guarantee it.